The following Terms & Conditions apply to your use of this website and the services and materials offered thereon which are offered to you (the "user") by the "operator" of this website. By using the forum or any other community function on this website you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the following Terms of Service.
Registration, Participation, Community Membership
(1) The use of the forum any other community function requires the registration of a user account. In the event of successful registration, the user will become a community member.
(2) The user has no right or claim to such membership.
(3) The user may not cede or transfer his or her community access to a third party. The user is obliged to keep his or her login data secret and to protect it from third party access.
(1) The operator grants the user the right to publish posts onto the website within the scope of the Terms of Service set forth under these Terms & Conditions. The operator provides the website users with a free discussion forum including community functions, subject to the operator's technological and financial means. The operator strives to maintain the services. Beyond such maintenance, the operator assumes no further obligation to perform. Specifically, the user can make no claim to permanent access to or permanent availability of the service.
(2) The operator disclaims all warranties regarding the use or the results of the use of the website or any content, services or applications in conjunction with or through the website in terms of accuracy, completeness, reliability, timeliness, usability or otherwise.
Disclaimer of Liability
(1) The user is not entitled to any damages related to the use of this website, unless otherwise specified in the following sections. This disclaimer also applies to all legal representatives, agents or affiliates of the operator, should they receive a demand for damages.
(2) Certain damages may not fall under the Disclaimer of Liability set forth in Section (1), such as damages arising from a breach of fundamental contractual duties or resulting from bodily or physical harm. Fundamental contractual duties are duties which are essential for the implementation and realization of the goals and purposes established in the contract. Damages arising from a deliberate or grossly negligent breach of duty on the side of the operator or its representatives, agents or affiliates may also be excluded from the Disclaimer of Liability.
Obligations of the User
(1) The user shall not publish any posts with offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable content or content which violates applicable law. The user specifically pledges not to publish any posts or content which:
- meets the requirement for a criminal offense
- violates copyright laws, trademark laws or competition laws
- violates legal service laws
- is offensive, racist, discriminatory or pornographic in nature
- contains advertising
(2) In case of a violation of the obligations set forth in Section (1), the operator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to edit or remove such posts and to block the user associated with such posts.
The user agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the operator and its representatives, agents, associates and affiliates from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising out of the user's misuse of the website or the user's submitted content. The user is required to compensate the operator for any damages resulting from the user's breach or neglect of duty.
(3) The operator reserves the right to remove posts or content which might constitute a statutory violation.
(4) The user agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the operator and its representatives, agents, associates and affiliates from any and all claims by third parties, which might result from the user's violation of applicable laws. Furthermore, the user agrees to support the operator in fending off any such claims. The user is also required to bear any and all of the legal costs incurred from a reasonable legal defense.
Transfer of Rights
(1) The user retains ownership and copyright for his or her posts or submitted content. However, by creating a post in the forum the user hereby grants the operator the right to make and keep that post available to the public on an ongoing basis. The operator reserves the right to relocate and shift posts within the website or to combine them with other content.
(2) The user has no right to oblige the operator to remove or correct posts or content submitted by the user.
Termination of Membership
(1) The user may terminate his membership at any time by submitting a termination request to the operator. At the user's request, the operator may subsequently block the user's account.
(2) The operator has the right to cancel the user's membership by the end of a given month subject to a term of two weeks.
(3) Subject to important grounds that require immediate action, the operator has the right to block the user and terminate the user's membership at once with no time limit.
(4) After the termination of a user's membership, the operator has the right to block the user. In the case of membership termination, the operator has the right, but is not obliged, to remove any posts or content submitted by the user. The user has no claim to the submitted content.
Modification or Discontinuation of the Service
(1) The operator has the right to modify or make changes to the Service.
(2) The operator has the right to discontinue the service subject to a notice period of two weeks. In the event of discontinuation of the service, the operator has the right, but is not obliged, to remove content posted or otherwise submitted by the user.
Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
The contractual relationship between the operator and the user set forth in these Terms & Conditions is governed by German Law (Law of the Federal Republic of Germany) with the exception of mandatory consumer protection regulations which fall under the jurisdiction of the country in which the user has his or her usual or permanent residence.